Discovering all new ways of dragons, training them for conflict and breeding them together with other players around the world. There is over 100 different dragons to get on your roost and manage accordingly.
It can be overwhelming sometimes when it comes to managing all of the elemental dragons that you will come across. With these top dragon city hacked version tools, we expect you will have a better knowledge of how to build the most powerful dragons imaginable.
1. Be Sure You Know About All the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon in the video game fits under a specific elemental class. Check out the listing below so you Understand exactly which elements exist:
There Are Other Types of Dragons Apart from Elemental Ones
Along with Elemental Dragons, there are three other classifications of dragons that you need to be know about. Along with these other kinds, we’ll list some examples of these dragon kinds:
— Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Uncommon Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
— Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
— Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You Are Low Gold
Harvesting food to your dragons takes time and consumes a great deal of your golden currency. The longer you invest harvesting dragon food, the more cash it costs to finish the process. Choose foods that require less time to crop, for example dragon balls and sexy dragon Crohn’s, if you are harvesting on a strict budget. If your pockets are somewhat more fuller, then it is possible to spend some cash on picking spike balls and star shines. The Basics Behind The Habitat System
You can set any of your dragons in various habitats — they start to internet you more gold each minute. Each the habitats that are available focus on different elements that create various amounts of gold. Align your elemental dragons with similar elemental crystals to gain 20-percent more gold each minute. Match up your dragons together with all the crystal element that matches them best if possible.
Dragon City Mobile’s official site listed All of the different stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg — In this type the dragon is still in its egg point that means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world .
2. Baby — The infant stage is just one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Since in this stage the dragon is in its Dark Icest form and patiently expects you to go back to their own habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The teenage dragon is somewhat more challenging to manage but now they could battle against other dragons and become stronger and even help you throughout your video game.
4. Adult — This is the last stage for the dragon. Becoming an Adult means the dragons are going to have stronger attacks as a way to win many conflicts on your video game.